Houston, TX 77396 US
- Communicate with the public by answering incoming phone calls and emails and responding to them promptly.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating.
- Work closely with prevention staff to ensure continuity and completion of projects.
- Collect and organize data to produce reports.
- Operate modern office equipment, such as telephone systems, photocopying, computer and related software, printers, typewriters, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED is required; an Associate’s degree is preferred
- Basic computer skills are required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Must be able to demonstrate respect for the opinions and beliefs of others
- The ability to work well with teammates is highly preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Stable company with a foundation dating back to the early 1980s
- Team of over 300 employees
- Long-term temporary assignment, possible temp-to-hire
- Endured challenging economic cycles and have shown to be stable and secure
- Hours are Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM, with weekends off!
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Previously residing in Ohio, Alexis (“Lexie”) moved to Texas in 2022 to join ExecuTeam as a staffing consultant. While earning her bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University, she served 1 year as an HR generalist intern for a staffing organization. During her internship she gained experience handling payroll, onboarding, training and development, performance reviews, and yearly goals. Lexie thrives on helping others and being a contact that someone can go to in a time of need. Lexie joined the staffing industry because she loves getting to know people and helping them with their career journey. She’s excited to do both with ExecuTeam.