Houston, TX 77055 US
- Support administrative staff with student activities for daily campus operations
- Answer phone calls and take messages.
- Communicate with students and new applicants regarding information about their applications
- Greet clients and students upon arrival
- Maintain student documents, complete data entries, and upload documents into the system database
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 2 years of Administrative experience
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Programs, including Word and Excel, are highly preferred.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Free parking is provided!
- The building is located near Highway 290 with easy access on and off the freeway.
- Building located around various restaurants and shopping outlets to enjoy on your break time
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Previously residing in Ohio, Alexis (“Lexie”) moved to Texas in 2022 to join ExecuTeam as a staffing consultant. While earning her bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University, she served 1 year as an HR generalist intern for a staffing organization. During her internship she gained experience handling payroll, onboarding, training and development, performance reviews, and yearly goals. Lexie thrives on helping others and being a contact that someone can go to in a time of need. Lexie joined the staffing industry because she loves getting to know people and helping them with their career journey. She’s excited to do both with ExecuTeam.