Houston, TX 77001
Company culture & perks
Our client is a well-known transportation organization with a dedication to customer service and the environment for over 25 years.
- Work for a company dedicated to the environment, health and safety of their employees, customers and the general public and constant compliance with all industry related government policies
- Opportunity for advancement which is the reason why this position is open!
- Competitive weekly pay
- When hired full-time by the company, enjoy benefits geared to the entire family! **
- Multiple medical insurance plans to choose from
- Dental and Vision plan
- Wellness program
- Short term and long-term disability with opportunity to purchase additional coverage
- Life insurance for employees
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance including coverage for your entire family
- 401K plan with matching provided
- PTO program including Holiday Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Business Casual dress code where jeans are allowed!
- Opportunity to move up in the company and cross-train to other departments
**During the temporary period of this temp-to-hire role, you will be a contract employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, where you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!