Houston, TX 77098
We are looking for an energetic, experienced administrative assistant with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multitask, have a passion for service.
Work on a team that is built around adaptability & flexibility, service passion, professionalism, ethic for work integrity, communication, and teamwork. Our client has solid plans for future growth, making it an exciting time to join their team and they truly take pride in what they do and success as a team!
Our client is located in the Upper Kirby District minutes away from some of Houston's best casual and upscale dining, the glamorous River Oaks retail district and Galleria Shopping Mall!
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Assist with managing the executive’s work and personal calendar
- Event and meeting planning
- May assist with travel arrangements
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Assist other departments when necessary
Administrative Assistant Qualifications
To be considered for the Administrative Assistant position, you will need the following:
- Previous real estate experience is strongly preferred
- Real Estate license is strongly preferred
- Strong command of the English language and excellent communication skills.
- Professional, polished, sharp appearance with a commitment to the utmost reliability.
- Requires a high level of attention to detail and problem-solving skills, as well as a passion for customer service.
- Displays a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Tech-savvy and up to date knowledge with various apps and social media
- Proficiency with MS Office
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Major Shopping & Restaurants nearby
- Free parking!
- Well established company with longevity; advancement opportunity!
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Direct Hire Position offering Benefits!!
- Benefits offered to full-time employees include Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, PTO, and Paid Holidays
If you are a poised and polished professional with a strong customer service mentality, then apply today!