Accounts Payable Specialist
Forth Worth, TX 76107 US
- Approve and create invoices, check requests, and expense requests
- Complete all payment-related activity
- Enter accurate and correct data within the Accounts Payable and Purchasing Software.
- Match purchase order receipts accurately to invoices and process for payment
- Compile all supporting documentation for vendor payments
- Process MSO EOB’s weekly
- Develop a working relationship with Accounts Payable vendors and internal staff to facilitate the timely resolution of disputed payables.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 1-2 years of Accounts Payable experience is required
- Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, are required
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills are highly preferred
- Must have the ability to work on-site for the duration of your employment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Various restaurants are located close to the building
- Make a positive impact on lives in the community with a company that has over 50 years of experience
- Help those in need by providing information about resources to ensure the safety and well-being of developing families and homeless veterans
- Once hired full-time, you are qualified to enroll in the company’s comprehensive benefits package, which includes a competitive salary and much more!
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Previously residing in Ohio, Alexis (“Lexie”) moved to Texas in 2022 to join ExecuTeam as a staffing consultant. While earning her bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University, she served 1 year as an HR generalist intern for a staffing organization. During her internship she gained experience handling payroll, onboarding, training and development, performance reviews, and yearly goals. Lexie thrives on helping others and being a contact that someone can go to in a time of need. Lexie joined the staffing industry because she loves getting to know people and helping them with their career journey. She’s excited to do both with ExecuTeam.