Accounts Payable Clerk
Dallas, TX 75231 US
- Enter accounts payable data into the company’s accounting system
- Verify the accuracy of data by cross-checking information
- Contact vendors to correct data and ensure the formatting of the invoice is compliant with the new system
- Process accounts payable
- May assist with the reconciliation of vendor statements
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 1 year of clerical experience within a professional office setting is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of Accounts Payable experience is required
- A minimum of 6 months of accounts payable experience is highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills as projects involve frequent vendor communication
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- The work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and no weekends!
- Free parking in the on-site parking garage
- Located within a mile of NorthPark Center, Dallas’s top shopping destination
- Surround yourself with a high-end mixed-use development equipped with outdoor break areas, shopping, and grab-n-go food options.
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Previously residing in Ohio, Alexis (“Lexie”) moved to Texas in 2022 to join ExecuTeam as a staffing consultant. While earning her bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University, she served 1 year as an HR generalist intern for a staffing organization. During her internship she gained experience handling payroll, onboarding, training and development, performance reviews, and yearly goals. Lexie thrives on helping others and being a contact that someone can go to in a time of need. Lexie joined the staffing industry because she loves getting to know people and helping them with their career journey. She’s excited to do both with ExecuTeam.