Senior General Counsel
As a Corporate Senior Counsel, you will be responsible for the following:
- Strategizing and pursuing settlement of claims.
- Advising executives on the results of actions that affect public companies.
- Preparing and reviewing proposed contracts, leases, and formal agreements.
- Establishing and clarifying legal compliance policies and procedures.
Leading specialized construction company dedicated to delivering results and improved performance to their clients.
- Opportunities for challenges, learning, and advancement with a company aligned with a long-term aggressive growth strategy
- Identification with large, well-known company can help establish you as one of the top people in your profession
- Excellent compensation
- Benefits package geared for the entire family - PPO Medical, Dental & Vision, Life/AD&D, Short - Term Disability, 401K Profit Sharing, EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- DIRECT HIRE POSITION
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience: This position requires a minimum of 5 years' experience as in-house counsel in a construction group. Experience in corporate transactional law with a concentration in contracts, corporate law, and executive/managerial interface is a must.
- License/ Certification: Must be licensed to practice in the US, preferably in TX, FL or LA