Housing Market Analyst
Houston, TX 77057
A non-profit organization is seeking a Housing Market Analyst to conduct market research including rental rates and fair market rates. The Housing Market Analyst uses market research techniques to establish rental levels for assisted units in accordance with HUD guidelines. MUST be able to start immediately!
Housing Market Analyst Responsibilities
- Define market research approach by identifying objectives, selecting research methodologies.
- Conduct marketing research by collecting information from primary and secondary sources, using quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Provide historical market research information by establishing and maintaining market research data storage and retrieval systems
- Access MLS, contact owners, leasing managers and management company representatives.
- Recommend research techniques to business units by monitoring new developments in HUD requirements, attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications
- Conducts trend analyses by following the approved rental rates for various market segments
Housing Market Analyst Qualifications
To be considered for the Housing Market Analyst position, you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; any combination equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible professional experience
- Computer skills a must, proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Self starter
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
When you work as a contract employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- A company focused on public service and community development
- Opportunity to work directly with your community
- Location: Galleria Area in Houston, TX
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with Saturdays and Sundays off!