Houston, TX 77002
Experienced degreed Financial Analyst needed for Downtown client to start immediately! Do you want to put your experience to the test AND add a well-known established employer to your resume?
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Coordinate and directs the development, implementation and monitoring of various financial activity and procedures to effectively manage budgets, programs and systems.
- Supervise assigned budget analyst in the coordination, implementation, administration and operation of the Annual Budget process, Budget Priorities, Policies & Strategies.
- Undertake in-depth analyses, make recommendations to management.
- Generate and oversee various budget and financial reports and others as requested by management.
- Process, manage or have access to cash, checks, credit cards, electronic transfers, other payments, employee payroll or reimbursement.
- Supervise, counsel and plan the activities of a team of financial analysts. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
To be considered for the Financial Analyst position, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a closely related field.
- Six years of professional experience in finance, economics, budget analysis or a closely related field are required.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or a closely related field may be substituted for two years of the above experience requirement.
- Must have a working knowledge of business practices and project accounting
- Must be a creative thinker with the ability to work independently
- Able to commit to working downtown Houston on a long term basis
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Contract position with possibility to be hired full time.
- Work for an organization focused on public service and community development
- Downtown location offers direct access to shopping and restaurants
- Easy access from MetroRail and Metro Park and Ride
When you work as a contract employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Start the new year with a new job and apply today!