Houston, TX 77013
Do you have strong customer service skills? Are you looking for a well-established company where you can use your dispatching and scheduling skills? Well-established mechanical service company in East Houston is looking for a Scheduler/Dispatcher to join their rapidly expanding team!
Responsibilities of Dispatcher:
- Answer service calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Dispatching/Scheduling of service calls
- Process service calls by creating service tickets and ensuring completion of call
- Close work tickets at the end of each day
- Data entry in tracking software
- Follow up with service technicians and customers
- Maintain service technician calendar
To be considered for the Dispatcher position, you will need the following:
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience within a scheduling/dispatching role
- Experience with Intuit Field Service Management is strongly preferred; but not required
- Electronic scheduling experience is required
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- East Houston location - Work close to home away from the Houston traffic!
- Work schedule Monday through Friday 8am to 430pm – no Weekends required
- Temp to Hire position – position will have review period of 90 days where you will be an employee of ExecuTeam Staffing
- Once hired full-time, company offers full suite of benefits including PTO, paid holidays, and major health/dental/vision insurance!
When you work as a contract employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Are you qualified and position of interest to you! Apply today! Company looking to hire immediately!