Sugar Land, TX 77478
Do you enjoy interacting with customers in person, ensuring a positive impression of the company? Our client is looking for a Corporate Executive Receptionist to serve as the first impression to visitors and callers, as well as support the operations department with facilitating customer transactions.
Front Desk Receptionist’s Responsibilities:
- Answer phones and transfer calls
- Greet guests and announce visitors
- Direct customers to appropriate staff
- Assist customers with inquiries
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail
- Facilitate customer account transactions
- Ensure the lobby has what it needs to make that inviting impression
- Assist office manager with various projects and reports
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for the Corporate Receptionist position, you will need the following:
- Strong customer service experience
- Approachable, friendly demeanor
- Candidate must be highly organized with the ability to prioritize
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Previous banking or credit union experience is a plus
- Must be professional in appearance and reliability
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Since this position involves handling customer accounts, must be able to pass a credit check
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Major Shopping & Restaurants nearby
- Southwest Houston
- Free parking!
- Well established company with longevity; advancement opportunity!
- Modern, professional environment with beautifully landscaped break areas
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Benefits offered to full-time employees include Health/Dental/Vision, Retirement Plan, PTO, Paid Holidays, Pet Insurance, Personal Insurance and too many others to list!
- This position begins with a 90 Day Review Period as an ExecuTeam Staffing employee. When you work as an employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you are poised and professional with a strong customer service mentality, apply today!
VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.